since we relentlessly pimped out cloud until he released Spellbreakers last cabincon, what sexy magic toys (or magic sexy toys) are you gonna try and get him to let out this year ??? ;p
@dwarf That is a great question, I would say we need a couple of things.
- Selfishly, the integration of my last Downtime list of magic items, to include those with Epic classification.
- A start to introducing Ancient level (early items) into the campaign
- Shield Spheres, and Personal Cubes of Force
- Feat Breakers - like spell breakers but for feats.
- Heavy Magic - Heavy magic and Super Heavy Magic are derived through a process that combines magical alchemy, and Artificery, wherein, the basic magical essences of multiple creatures are combined, refined, treated, and ultimately deriving a liquid concoction with the consistency just short of water, is slightly sticky (to items), is miscible, and coats objects readily. It is without moisture of any sort even though it flows like it.
- 10e Monk
- Staff of the ArchMagi
- Sockets - Loosely have introduced the socket concept already in the game, based upon the existing ioun blade.
- Tattoo Magic - Also loosely introduced, based upon multiple sources, and treating tattoos similarly to wondurous items, during crafting.
- Divy total, from our ever running treasure list - be good to knock this out before CabinCon as to not waste game time.
I will try and update this as, i don’t have access to my notes right now.
I will not be able to make this year. I am sorry for the late notice.
Cabin Con III is in the final count down (7 days), lets talk game schedule.
Thursday 6:00pm - Open slot for anyone that is interested, Maybe Dwarf wants to kick things off, to roll us into Friday, up to him. Or Jeff wants to DM…I’ll let them decide.
Friday - A return to the Forgotten Mess, a Goblin who cannot Lie, and hide the deck of many things from Megan and Mezron!
Saturday - I believe our Daerma DM called this day. Delve into the Temple of Alchemical Evil, on the Moon of the Manaverse! Beware of Kyuss!
Sunday - Naggaroth, continuation of the GiantSlayer Adventure Path thru the Hill Giants Pledge, and the Broken Giant Ordning.
Well, so much for that plan, now its down to Chaosbane and the RedTide, the identical triplet Rolandite daughters, and a Mobelisk with a tude flying to a universe near you liberating that meteoric platinum from your pockets. With multiple stop offs at the local pub (the Red Tide highly recommends) called ShowMe’s.
Apparently a rust tarrasque is being produced.
@daermadm He is going to get some Goblin riders with arrows of Stainless steel and be Nigh UNSTOPPABLE !!! BWaHAHAhahahah
CabinCon II & III Awarded Exp
Naggaroth (Continent)/GiantSlayer Series
Cabin Con II – 21k exp
Cabin Con III – 23.5k exp
/nudge CabinCon III Exp - For Manaverse Game
The 2020 Grand Gold Piece - Magic Item, Gems, Coin, Art, and Kitchen Sink Sell Off is…
750,000 gp / per character
(Note: One session left in 2020 - the 23rd, is not included in this)
Mostly from various Dragon Hordes. And yes it didn’t perfectly work out to such a round number, i choose to round down, to make it a clean number.