CabinCon III

• PC

Organizing my 2020 calendar next year for my vacation, and Convention schedule. So got a jump start on Cabin Con III projected dates. Want to lock down reservations.

Off-Peak Season Rental Time Period: November 1st - March 31st

Revised:

CabinCon III
    Scheduled: Nov 12, 2020 at 9:00 AM to Nov 16, 2020 at 10:00 AM
    Carlyle, IL, United States
    https://www.hazletcottages.com/cottages/~~

Note: Check out is Monday morning (16th), so we can get a full day of gaming in on Sunday, completely understand if folks have to leave early on Sunday, the option is there if people want to stay.

Scheduled: Nov 19, 2020 at 9:00 AM to Nov 23, 2020 at 10:00 AM
    Note: This is the weekend before Thanksgiving 2020.

• DM

@halfgiant said in CabinCon III:

Note: This is the weekend before Thanksgiving 2020.

That’s going to be rough to swing. All weekend downstate. Drive home Monday, drive back downstate on Wednesday. Guess I’ll put a bug in people’s ear to have Thanksgiving up here next year.

• PC

We can revise if necessary, probably will have to push it to be the weekend before.

• PC

/bump

Updated new proposed dates for Cabin Con III, please review the dates and confirm they work for you. If people are good with the time block, i will lock down our reservation for the cabin.

• PC

and we’ll need EXTRA alcohol this year to scare 'Rona away !! Dregs has been making a SEXY set of steel undies for the Rust Tarrasque to nibble off him ;p

• PC

I should be able to do that unless I win the Lotto in which case we are all flying to my Mountain cabin and playing … when ever we want … cause fuck you I won the lotto … also dont hold your breath for that to happen LOL

• DM

I’ve put those dates on my calendar.

• PC

Done and Done… I’ll reserve these dates.

• PC

Reserved: Nov 12, 2020 at 9:00 AM to Nov 16, 2020 at 10:00 AM (checkout)

Same cabin as last year.