2019 Manaverse in Reveiw

• PC

So what is the defining 2019 moment for the manaverse?

Here a few to get started:

• The natural 20 rolled by Dregnoth for mating rights with the Mother Beholder

• That time a door insulted Dregnoth so he decided to blow up a Mountain of 25k year old Manacite to teach that door a lesson.

• Rorek accuses Dregnoth of breaking Gravity

• We can also throw in a few drunk Dwarf rants about Vinnie as well, some of those were entertaining.

• Or the Eleminster imitations by the Dwarf.

• Sorvani blames Kargin for Dregnoth (Classic!)

• Ceaser summons his fellow Slaad’s to fall down a Dragon Tunnel to set off the Traps.

• The Manaverse Prime syncs with the Forgotten Mess Prime bridging the two gaming worlds if only briefly.

I think the most drunk during a game award definitely goes to Dwarf at 3 full bottles of Sake.

Any others?

• PC

3 liters, outta 2 bottles o’ sake 🙂 i t’ink 3 bottles would prolly put me in the hospital…

but yeah, becoming a Baby Daddy to the mother beholder was my most epic moment of 2019. don’t think i critted so much as cloud FUMBLED the counter roll, so my meagre roll of 15 plus mad seduction skillz got me in her egg chamber ;p

getting the deities to roll back time was up there too. so was you dropping a fucking a-bomb on the rakshasha lich. he’s prolly grown a whole finger back by now ! he’s gonna be REALLY cranky when he gets back and finds his secret manacite stash vanished…

• PC

“got me in her egg chamber” This may be a runner for 2020 as an awesome terminology for dirty dungeon sex LOL